Null Folder  

Go Back   Null Folder > Series Review > Netflix Series Review

Old 12-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Administrator

Default Wanda Nara's Life Becomes a TV Series on Netflix

Wanda Nara, who has become one of the most important names in the world magazine press, is not only on the agenda with her modeling career and being the manager of her husband Mauro Icardi. Wanda Nara finally gave an exclusive interview to the Argentine magazine Gente and managed to get attention again with her words.

The famous model said that she has bid for a series that tells the life story of the world famous TV series and film platform. Expressing HBO and Netflix's interest in the project, Wanda Nara said, "I am examining the possible conditions for bringing this story to life." found in the description.

The famous model, who is the manager of his wife Mauro Icardi, who now plays for PSG, said: People think they know everything about me, but I swear they still don't know a lot. "Part of the project will be shot in Argentina, some in Europe," he said.
Wanda Nara
The 33-year-old model, who said she had no idea who the actor would be, said, "Of course I will be involved in the preparation of the script." He also explained that if the shooting had started from childhood, it would have been the longest production in history. The current series will feature many episodes and characters.

The French team PSG added Wanda Nara's husband Icardi, which they hired from Inter at the beginning of the season, for 57 million euros. Meanwhile, Wanda Nara, 33, has 6.5 million followers on Instagram.